Blue Lotus Insurance Brokers, Inc. – Las Vegas, NV
Are you looking for flexible hours? Do you need the ability to work from home? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to build your own business?
Blue Lotus Insurance Brokers, Inc. is a Las Vegas, Nevada based independent insurance agency that is growth oriented with a team of highly motivated individuals. We are seeking the future leaders of our company, & looking for those individuals who want to build their own independent success in the insurance industry. Perpetuation and/or the ability to open your own agency are options available to outstanding candidates.
Are you outgoing and customer focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? Do you believe in putting people first and money second? If you answered yes to these questions, working as a Producer for Blue Lotus Insurance Brokers might be the career move you have been waiting for.
- Identify opportunities to sell, up-sell, or cross-sell to new and existing customers.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accident, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with agency management to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Attend carrier/partner and other networking events as requested by agency management.
- CANDIDATES MUST BE AGGREABLE TO A COMMISSION ONLY INCOME.
- A NEVADA property & casualty license. A surety designation is favorable but not required.
- Must be willing to work from home.
- Must be available via phone and/or email from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing, appointment, background check, and training requirements.
- Sales experience (outside or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred.
- A college degree is preferred by not required.
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals.
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in customer’s home or business.